Colostrum (bovine) is a milky fluid that comes from cows, and is rich in calcium in addition to other co-factors necessary for growth and development.Accordingly, Colostrum supplementation has been studied to have immunomodulating effects, meaning that it helps to support your immune system against virus-causing pathogens.
- IMMUNITY BOOSTER: Colostrum is rich in proteins, carbohydrates, fats, vitamins, minerals and antibodies that fight disease-causing agents such as bacteria and viruses in the body
- GRASS-FED SOURCE: Sourced from cows that are pasture-raised and grass-fed. Free from all hormones and antibiotics
- UPPER RESPITORY SUPPORT: Colostrum has been heavily researched and shown to improve and reduce infections in the upper respitory tract (nose and throat)
- HELPS FIGHT INFECTION: Colostrum is very high in white bloods cells; which helps seek out and relieve infections in the body
- GUT HEALTH: Balances and improves gut flora to aid in healthy digestion