Magnesium is vital to hundreds of enzyme reactions and has more health benefits attributed to it than any other mineral including calcium. Magnesium, along with calcium, is better absorbed in citrate form. Studies show that mineral citrates have superior absorption especially when taken on an empty stomach. Magnesium is an important electrolyte which helps the absorption of calcium, phosphorus, sodium and potassium. Magnesium is required for the b vitamins to work properly and is absolutely necessary for the utilization of thiamine. Magnesium is necessary for growth and development, wound healing, immune system function, temperature regulation and many activities of the brain and nervous system.
- Muscle + heart support: magnesium citrate is necessary for protein synthesis, carbohydrate metabolism, proper muscle function and helps to absorb calcium and potassium
- Easily absorbed: natural factors magnesium citrate is in an easy-to-swallow capsule. The citrate form is extremely well absorbed and well tolerated by the body and supports hundreds of enzyme reactions in the body and promotes normal heart function
- Local, organic, and NON-GMO: because natural factors farms are certified organic, we don't pollute the earth with pesticides and chemical fertilizers. We grow true species non-hybridized, non-GMO seeds, including many open-pollinated varieties. Growing locally also helps reduce the carbon emissions from overseas transportation, and keep jobs in the community
- Just the right size: we believe we need to be big enough to do it right. We are one of the only nutritional companies to have our own organic farms, our own extraction, encapsulation, and production facilities, our own labs and research facilities. We are also one of the few branded manufacturers of nutraceuticals in north America to have our own softgel encapsulation facility
- Where great health begins: today, natural factors is one of the largest manufacturers of nutritional products in north America. But our origins reach back to the 1950s, and right from day one, we've always been fully committed to making products right. We are not a public company with shareholders to impress. Instead, we care about impressing you