AOR’s ground-breaking MyBluePrint DNA-based Nutrition and Lifestyle report uses cutting-edge technology to identify your unique genetic variations that impact your specific nutrient needs, food sensitivity predisposition, hormonal imbalances, detoxification pathways and mental wellness. Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms (SNPs) are common genetic variations that account for many of these differences. From one simple test, we can identify 84 unique variants across 65 genes that impact a wide range of health issues.
- DNA test for health and fitness
- Results are easy to read and follow
- Dietary intervention -Nutrient requirements - Disease risks
- Diet: a break down how fats and carbs affect your risk of diseases, and obesity.
- Sensitivities: find out about predispositions to food sensitivities and your ability to metabolize alcohol.