More Milk Special Blend combines the same herbs as our popular More Milk Plus with the added benefits of goat's rue, an herb which supports mammary tissue development. This blend is uniquely designed to support breast milk supply and is available in a convenient liquid capsule that is easily absorbed.
Specially formulated at the request of lactation consultants, More Milk Special Blend is particularly helpful for mothers who did not see a change in breast size during pregnancy, delivered prematurely, have had breast surgery, or adoptive mothers who want to breastfeed.
This blend is comprised of USDA Certified Organic galactagogue herbs—goat's rue, fenugreek, blessed thistle, nettle, and fennel. Since goat's rue is helping support the development of mammary tissue, please allow two to three weeks of consistent use to see results. While goat's rue is working in the background, the remaining four herbs generally work more quickly to support lactation.
This product can be taken on its own or added to your favorite beverage or food.
There are many different causes of low breast milk supply, and not all herbs work for everyone. Please ensure you are working with an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC) to identify the cause of any breast milk supply issues you may be experiencing.
- SPECIAL BLEND FOR SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES: Goat's rue has been used for generations and helps to build mammary tissue. Intended for moms who did not see a change in cup size during pregnancy; have had previous breast surgeries; and for adoptive moms.
- EASILY ABSORBED FORMULA: Liquid herbal extract means easy absorbability. Because goat's rue assists in mammary tissue development, it can take up to three weeks to begin to see results. However, the other herbs in this blend—fenugreek, blessed thistle, nettle, and fennel—tend to be faster acting.
- NO NEED TO LIMIT LIQUIDS: Hey mamas, we're changing our labels! No need to take with limited water—stay hydrated and feel free to take with food.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Made with USDA Certified Organic herbs, vegan, and produced in an NSF-registered GMP facility.
- MOTHERLOVE CARES: As a women-owned, family-run, Certified B Corp, Motherlove cares about people and planet over profit.