Phosphatidylserine (PS) is a naturally occurring phospholipid. Like other phospholipids, PS is a critical component of cell membranes, and it is found in especially high concentrations in the brain and nervous tissues, primarily in the cell membranes of neurons. Research shows that phosphatidylserine supplementation can: promote cognitive function and mental sharpness, support a healthy endocrine response to mental stress, and help improve exercise capacity. 100% Soy-Free softgel: Unlike other forms of PS, Integrative Therapeutics' Phosphatidylserine is derived from sunflower oil and is 100% soy-free. While most of the clinical research has utilized either soybean-derived or bovine-sourced phosphatidylserine, PS from sunflower oil is chemically indistinguishable and has a comparable fatty acid profile. This makes it an ideal option for those who wish to avoid soy-based or bovine-derived PS alternatives. Integrative medicine is a collaboration of safe and effective therapies from conventional and complementary medicine. Integrative practitioners look beyond symptoms to identify and address the root cause and work hand in hand with patients to develop a plan of care. This collaborative, wellness-driven approach often includes clinical nutrition - both through diet, and nutritional supplementation – and that’s where Integrative Therapeutics supplements come in. Integrative Therapeutics is one of the top-tier manufacturers of supplements in use by integrative practitioners today – including naturopathic, chiropractic, nutrition, acupuncture, as well as a variety of general health and specialty practitioners.
- Promotes healthy cells: Phosphatidylserine (PS) is a critical component of cell membranes and is found in especially high concentrations in the brain and nervous tissues.
- Research: Phosphotydylserin makes up 13-15% of the phopholipds in the cerebral cortex and helps to support cogntive function.
- 100% soy free: Unlike other forms of PS, our phosphatidylserine is derived from sunflower oil. This PS is chemically indistinguishable and is an ideal option for those avoiding soy-based or bovine-derived alternatives.
- Trusted brand: Integrative Therapeutics is trusted by a wide variety of practitioners to provide safe and effective supplements for every patient's unique needs.
- Natural Product Number #80060420