Provides diindolylmethane (DIM) to support healthy estrogen metabolism. Indolplex is a dietary supplement containing a patented, bioavailable form of diindolylmethane (DIM), a dietary indole naturally present in cruciferous vegetables. Research shows DIM promotes healthy estrogen metabolism by increasing the production of 2-hydroxyestrone estrogen metabolites over the undesirable 16-hydroxyestrone estrogen metabolites. These critical metabolites have been shown to promote healthy cell development. Features a patented form of DIM that is 10 times more potent than its precursor, indol-3 carbinol (I3C) Integrative medicine is a collaboration of safe and effective therapies from conventional and complementary medicine. Integrative practitioners look beyond symptoms to identify and address the root cause and work hand in hand with patients to develop a plan of care. This collaborative, wellness-driven approach often includes clinical nutrition - both through diet, and nutritional supplementation – and that’s where Integrative Therapeutics supplements come in. Integrative Therapeutics is one of the top-tier manufacturers of supplements in use by integrative practitioners today – including naturopathic, chiropractic, nutrition, acupuncture, as well as a variety of general health and specialty practitioners.
- Features a patented form of DIM that is 10 times more potent than its precursor, indol-3 carbinol (I3C)
- Enhanced absorption and bioavailability
- This product contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, preservatives, ingredients of animal origin
- Trusted brand: Integrative Therapeutics is trusted by a wide variety of practitioners to provide safe and effective supplements for every patient's unique needs.
- Natural Product Number #80068142