The health of the digestive system is essential to overall health, and the digestion of foods requires the help of many different enzymes. Recent research has discovered that supplementation with these enzymes can help support digestion, improve the health of the gastrointestinal system, enhance nutrient absorption, boost immunity and alleviate the gastrointestinal burden of digesting food. Digestase 2.0 is a new and improved vegetarian enzyme formula containing a mixture of plant-based enzymes critical to digestion: amylase which digests long-chain polysaccharides, two types of protease which digest complex proteins, lipase which digests fats, and invertase which digests sucrose. New additions to Digestase 2.0 include cellulase which digests cellulose fibers, lactase which digests lactose, and alpha-galactosidase which digests oligosaccharides (the complex carbohydrates found in beans and legumes) and reduces gas and bloating associated with such foods. Besides improving digestion, these enzymes can also reduce inflammation, and have been shown to speed up recovery times after injury. Those who experience digestive discomfort or who are looking to improve gastrointestinal health can benefit from Digestase 2.0. Digestase 2.0 contains enzymes from plant sources making it suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Vegan formula providing seven types of digestive enzymes
- Helps digest protein, fats, fiber, starches, legumes, and lactose
- This formula contains two types of proteases and lipases that are activated at different pH ranges in order to facilitate guaranteed protein digestion.
- In total, seven types of enzymes are included in the formula to enhance overall digestion and nutrient absorption.
- Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Vegan